CSI Health Systems are manufactured in the USA! Our 46,000 sq. ft. warehouse is located in Reno, Nevada, which makes customization, shipping, and delivery simple. As customer requirements evolve and grow over time, CSI’s approach provides a platform upon which most medical peripherals and imaging devices can be easily integrated. Our trained staff can assist with designing a System that is perfectly suited to your specific needs.
Health System Kiosks
CSI’s Health Systems Feature:
• An OPEN format that can be tailored to your unique workflow and business requirements.
• Fully customized, sustainable solutions.
• Subsequent updates provided quickly, engineering support for and alignment with changes in health care delivery models.
• Solutions in operational use that can be modified and enhanced online without disrupting clinical activities.
• Nationwide service on site as needed.
• The electronic data interface uses advanced interoperability for health information exchange. Turnkey capabilities enable efficient, effective, and affordable healthcare delivery.
• HIPAA-compliant Health System Kiosks provide secure biometric monitoring, collection, and transfer of patient-reported information, screenings, history, and clinical data.
• CSI’s Health Systems embody patented technology and state-of-the-art data exchange for interoperability of health information and secure real-time data transfer to any EMR, health plan, employer, network, provider, or claims manager.
|Model 9KEX-R Virtual eClinic Health System||Model 9KEX Virtual eClinic Health System||Model 9KE Health System|
|Model 9KBH Behavioral Health System
||Model 9K Basic Health System
||Model 5K Health Kiosk
|Model 9KMC Medical Cart
||Model 9KCT-MA Medical Assistant Counter Top Health System
||Model 9KCT Counter Top Health System
|Model 9KP Portable Health System
||Model 9KHP Home Portable Health System
Mobile Wellness Trailer
CSI’s fleet of mobile wellness and clinical vehicles can be deployed to employer and retail sites for open enrollment, health related triage, special events, biometric gathering, sponsorships and promotional purposes, and mass dissemination of health risk data. Mobile health clinic vehicles are equipped with model 9K telemedicine kiosks that perform biometric capture, create HIPAA compliant personal health records, and allow for a physician consultation. CSI mobile health clinics can be customized to the preference of a client on a longer term engagement. CSI can staff third party administrators and certified clinicians (RNs, NPs, PAs) to oversee onsite enrollment and screenings.Contact Us.