The success of any company depends on its greatest asset, its human resources. When employees are healthy, their work performance and productivity function at consistently higher levels. The physical health and well being of employees can be greatly aided by having wellness tools readily accessible at the work site.
CSI’s 9K Health Resource System work site Medical Kiosk encourages employees to actively take part in early detection and disease prevention and is the definitive tool to increase the overall health experience to an employee base by providing the following:
Benefits of the work site medical kiosk
- Treats primary and urgent care issues faster so employee’s health doesn’t slide.
- Reduced health care cost while offering additional benefits.
- Employee productivity is maximized & absenteeism is decreased.
- Reduced referrals to and use of costly services from specialists.
- Access to medical information portals and personal health record system.
- Wellness Benefits available to employees on first day of employment.
- Enhanced benefit options support employee recruitment and retention.
- Long wait times for medical appointments can be eliminated.
Empower your employees to
- Create Personal Health Records
- Monitor health progress over time
- Learn with educational videos and health information portals
- Move from reactive to preventative health care management
- Earn rewards for healthy behavior through incentive programs
- Stay at Work by consulting with a physician at the work site medical kiosk
- Save Money by eliminating expensive co-pay and deductible costs
Most common reasons your employees seek ER or urgent care
Reasons to act now
- Aging Workforce
- Higher Chronic Disease Prevalence
- Hypertension, Heart Disease, Diabetes, High Cholesterol, Depression, Arthritis
- Obesity, Inactivity, Stress, Smoking
A New Model for Healthcare
- High Quality
- Safe and Effective
- Available 24 Hours a Day / 7 Days a Week
Health Resource System Medical Kiosk
- Data Collection
- Personal Health Record system
- Health Risk Assessment
- Primary Care at Your Location
- Health Education