Truckers deliver our food, medicines, and over 90% of all the goods we use as consumers. A truck driver is on the road meeting these vital needs, sometimes, even when they are sick or managing a chronic health condition like high blood pressure or diabetes. The long hours worked by the nearly 3 million long-haul truckers in the United States make it nearly impossible to schedule or keep medical appointments. This limits their options when a health issue arises, leading may drivers to ignore symptoms.
- CSI medical kiosks provide remote doctor consultations – to get that check up when and where you need it.
- Physicians send *ePrescriptions to your pharmacy of choice – get the medication you need while on the road.
- Management of chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, and sleep apnea at CSI health stations located nationwide.
- Health kiosks provide information tools that help drivers make wise decisions for a healthy lifestyle through weight monitoring, nutrition information, and timely health education.
CSI Health Stations bring these services to truck stops so truckers and travelers can get back on the road and drive healthy and safely.
* Prescriptions offered include, but are not limited to, antibiotics and antihistamines. Prescriptions are not issued for substances controlled by the DEA including those which may be harmful and have potential for abuse or addiction.