CSI provides new advances in technology and information related to a fit and ready force. We provide GSA Blood Pressure Testing Equipment Contracts for Government Health Programs. CSI has been empowering lives to achieve better health for over 33 years!
CSI was awarded the contract by The National Guard Bureau to place Health Stations in its 435 locations throughout the Nation’s 50 states and 12 Territories.
“In recognition of the crucial need for Soldier awareness of and responsibility for health and personal wellness, the Army National Guard has made a solid commitment to the health of their Soldiers and their communities through the Decade of Health program,” said Lieutenant General Clyde A. Vaughn. “The Decade of Health is a 10-year strategic outreach campaign that will promote a healthy force by emphasizing the primary message, ‘Always Reach, Always There …. Always Healthy’, and the ‘Get Cuffed’© campaign focuses on the importance of blood pressure and heart maintenance. “
Jose M. Ortiz, LTC, MC, Chief, Preventive Medicine, Army National Guard writes:
“As with most places across the country, times are tough and budgets are tight, even at NGB. We definitely have made good use of your Blood Pressure Kiosks and believe that we have collectively taken well over a million blood pressure readings in the ARNG based on surveys of a few representative States/Territories. Our main focus right now is to ensure that we sustain the Health Kiosks by effective maintenance support from CSI. In fact I just spoke with our budget person yesterday and it is our intent to execute this option year after year to ensure such support from CSI.“
The CSI health care kiosk program will help reduce health care costs, lower attrition, increase participation – often dramatically, and offers long-term management. CSI is committed to providing preventive health screening technology to all populations in need.
- Identifying people at risk before an incident occurs by regular monitoring of blood pressure and weight to maintain health is crucial in today’s high stress environment. CSI Health Stations also become a destination for your wellness promotional events and your program initiatives.
- CSI Health Stations are easy to use, convenient and non-threatening.
- Health risk assessment motivates individual to take charge of their health.
- Data capture is available for blood pressure, weight, body mass index calculation and heart rate monitoring.
- Establish personal history with the CSI Health Station for electronic communication and or printout.
- Dial-out capability for scheduling appointments or consultations.
- Pulse oximetry, spirometry, temperature sensor, resting metabolic rate test, flexible blood pressure cuff, and glucometer download modules available.