CSI’s Patented Health System offers Telehealth connectivity with a web-based Platform with an HTML-based User Interface (UI). This allows for rapid development and deployment of websites using tools and practices commonly used by the majority of software developers today.
CSI’s Health Systems support implementation of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs), billing and claims administration, and both primary and specialty care services providing for a centralized Telehealth program that integrates benefits, healthcare, and financial systems to support organizational goals.
CSI’s set of Telehealth and related products include Live Interactive Video, Store and Forward Medical Health Information, Remote Patient Monitoring, Medication Therapy Management, Medical Nutrition Therapy Management, reporting tools, user administration, equipment monitoring, and software development tools.
Provider Platform Capabilities
Turnkey telehealth platform with full capabilities for treating a patient from the first indication, through notification, patient/doctor encounter, prescription, and treatment across the continuum of care.
Realm of Service
• General Health
• Screenings & Compliance
• Username and Password
• Finger Print Scan Device
• Webcam Photo ID
• Mag Stripe Card Reader
• Electronic Signature Pad
• Secret Question
Claims System Integration
• Telemedicine CPT Codes 99441, 99442, 99443
• ICD 9 Diagnosis Codes
• 270/271 Eligibility Inquiry/Response
• 835/837 Electronic Claim & Billing Processing
• 20 states currently mandate telemedicine reimbursements
• Full EDI assembly and transmission capability
Secure, Scalable, Modular
• SAS 70, SOC 2/3 compliant hosting, HIPAA and PCI compliant, all data connections are HTTPS/SSL encrypted, video streams AES-256 encrypted.
• Robust, enterprise class database, web-based application server.
• Completely customizable HTML and user interface.
• Built on Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft SQL Server, and .Net platform.
• State-of-the-art technology provides an unlimited capacity for custom software integration, and interfaces with third party software applications. The server side platform is deployed in an enterprise cloud to ensure maximum reliability, security, and scalability.
• Platform components can be integrated with legacy systems and customized to client needs.